How can I help you?
Do you have a question about one of my courses? *Make sure you check the FAQ’s at the bottom of this page. I’ll reply back in 3 days. Email me using the contact form below.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need any art skills to take this course?
• You do not need any artistic skills in these courses/workshops, because in art therapy the most important thing is the process and the feelings you experience while you are making art and not the result of what you make.
What technology do I need to participate in the online courses or workshops?
• You need a computer or mobile device with internet access. And a high-speed connection for a better experience and less frustration.
• You also need to have a current and accessible email account and basic knowledge of ICT.
Is there a list of suggested materials?
• Yes, and this will be visible in the introduction of the virtual course. However, you are encouraged you to start the course and substitute with whatever material you have on hand. In addition, the material you buy does not have to be of higher quality or very expensive. However, it is recommended in certain courses, some materials of a certain quality so that your experience with art therapy is a great one.
Does Abril answer questions and give individual feedback?
• Abril is available to answer questions and encourage you, via email, however, as this is a self-guided course/workshop, April does not provide detailed individual feedback.
• Emails sent to April will have a response in 3 business days. Please be specific in your questions, so that communication flows productively and effectively.
How long do I have access to the online course/workshop?
• The courses/workshops are online for a period of 6 months or unless otherwise stated in a particular course or workshop.
Are the videos downloadable?
• The videos are not downloadable, but are available 24/7 within the course so you can come back and enjoy them whenever you like.
What is the refund policy?
• Virtual courses or workshops are non-refundable. Please buy carefully and be sure to check the minimum technical requirements above before purchasing.
• However, I want you to be able to experience art therapy, so please reach out if you have any questions.
Follow me in: